Greek Tortellini Salad Recipe
Choose whatever tortellini you want: I used spinach and ricotta tortellini here. This is a great filling lunch idea if you want to serve something else than the usual sandwiches. I made a similar salad with penne pasta, check it out as well!
- 10,5 oz fresh tortellini pasta (300 g)
- 2 tbsp feta cheese crumbled
- 1 small fresh tomato
- 2- inch fresh cucumber (5 cm)
- 6 black olives
- a handful fresh mint
- ⅓ tsp dried oregano optional
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- Fill a large pan with water and season with a good dash of salt. Then place the pan over high heat and bring the water to a good boil. Once boiling, add the fresh tortellini.
- Cook the tortellini until tender and then drain them. Immediately refresh the tortellini under cold running tap water and let them drain and cool well. Then pour the cooked tortellini in a large mixing bowl and drizzle with some olive oil.
- Stir well. Slice or chop the fresh tomato and the cucumber up into bite-size bits. Add them to the bowl as well.
- Stir the tortellini well. Then finely slice the fresh mint and add it together with the feta cheese, dried oregano (optional) and the olives to the bowl. Season with a pinch of garlic powder and a good dash of pepper and salt.
- Stir the salad well. Check the seasoning of the salad and then add extra pepper, salt or garlic powder to taste if necessary. Serve the salad cold.