Salmon Dip Recipe (with Canned Salmon)
You can easily leave the tomato paste and lemon juice out if you’re not sure about it. I just added both to give this smoked salmon dip just that extra fresh flavor and color. And because of that this salmon dip tastes great all year round, whether you serve it in the summer or winter.
Love fish dips? Then also check out my my grilled mackerel rillettes! Also ready in under 10 minutes like this smoked salmon dip.
Time for a savory fish dip appetizer: here's a super quick and easy smoked salmon dip! No cooking involved, just a matter of throwing the right ingredients together!
- 7 oz smoked salmon (200 g)
- 5,5 oz cream cheese (155 g)
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp tomato paste
1) Add the mayo, cream cheese and fresh chives to a clean blender.Add the smoked salmon, mayo, cream cheese, lemon juice and tomato paste to a blender. Also add a drop of tabasco.
2) Pulse until you end up with a smooth mixture. Then add the chopped onion and garlic paste.Blend well until you end up with a smooth mixture. If you find it too chunky, add extra cream cheese, mayo or a little bit of cream or milk.
3) Then check the seasoning of the dip and add extra salt, lemon juice or tabasco to taste if necessary.
4) Blend it again.
5) Scoop the dip in a clean bowl. Serve with fresh cucumber, crostini or breadsticks.