Alright, you can also go for the classic basil pasta. A chili sin carne. Or oven baked goat’s cheese and a leafy salad. Vegetarian shepherd’s pie maybe? No, this time you really want to go out of your league and come up with something sweet but still easy and simple to prepare at home! No funny ingredients that will break the bank.
Good solid recipes you can rely on.
Sweet & Simple Vegetarian Mains
Nothing too fancy though, but a couple of vegetarian main dishes that will make you go like: ‘Oh this looks like fun to make!’ and maybe one of these will end up on your dinner table more often once you’ve tried them!
Some of the vegetarian main dishes below are also vegan. Click on the pictures and you’ll immediately be redirected to the right page!
I truly hope that these vegetarian main dishes can be of some inspiration to you this year and make your Valentine dinner the best you’ve ever had!
Click on the pictures and you’ll immediately be redirected to the right page!
15 Vegetarian Main Dishes for Valentine
1) Braised Butternut Squash Short Rib (Cooking Light)
2) Creamy Polenta with Mushrooms & Thyme (Delicious)
3) Gnocchi with Burnt Butter, Lemon & Basil (Taste.com)
4) Cauliflower Steak with Crispy Chickpeas & Broccolini (CBC)
5) Lemon Basil Risotto with Burrata (Just A Little Bit of Bacon)
6) Mushroom Wellington with Rosemary & Pecans (Feasting At Home)
7) Aubergine Steaks with Buttermilk Dressing (Delicious)
8) Kale, Ricotta & Leek Lasagna (Olive Magazine)
9) Spaghetti with Heirloom Tomatoes & Burrata
10) Aubergine & Tofu Curry (Delicious Magazine)
11) Poached Eggs with Potato Rosti (My Food Book)
12) Vegan BBQ Tofu Burger (Vegan Miam)
13) Vegan Lentil Loaf (Yummy Mummy Kitchen)
14) Healthy Spring Greens Pizza (Lively Table)