Alright, you can also play it safe go for the classic basil pasta.
And a chili sin carne.
Or the ever classic oven baked goat’s cheese and a leafy green salad maybe.
And how about a vegetarian shepherd’s pie maybe?
No, this time you really want to go out of your league and come up with something sweet but still easy and simple to prepare at home! No funny ingredients that will break the bank.
Good solid recipes you can also rely on for later.
Vegetarian Main Dishes
You are looking for something that isn’t too fancy though, but just a couple of vegetarian main dishes that will make you go like: ‘Oh this looks like fun to make’. And maybe one of these will also end up on your dinner table more often once you have tried them!
Some of the vegetarian main dishes below are also vegan. Click on the pictures because then you will immediately be redirected to the right page!
I truly hope that these vegetarian main dishes can be of some inspiration to you this year and make your Valentine dinner the best you’ve ever had!
Click on the pictures because then you will immediately be redirected to the right page!
Are you uncertain what to prepare for your Valentine this year? Even worse, your boo is also vegetarian and you really want to step up your game this year? Then I got news for you because here are my 15 heavenly vegetarian main dishes for this year!
15 Vegetarian Main Dishes for Valentine
1) Braised Butternut Squash Short Rib (Cooking Light)
Braised Butternut Squash Short Rib
2) Creamy Polenta with Mushrooms & Thyme (Delicious)
Creamy Polenta with Mushrooms & Thyme
3) Gnocchi with Burnt Butter, Lemon & Basil (Taste.com)
Gnocchi with Burnt Butter, Lemon & Basil
4) Cauliflower Steak with Crispy Chickpeas & Broccolini (CBC)
Cauliflower Steak with Crispy Chickpeas & Broccolini
5) Lemon Basil Risotto with Burrata (Just A Little Bit of Bacon)
Lemon Basil Risotto with Burrata
6) Mushroom Wellington with Rosemary & Pecans (Feasting At Home)
Mushroom Wellington with Rosemary & Pecans
7) Aubergine Steaks with Buttermilk Dressing (Delicious)
Aubergine Steaks with Buttermilk Dressing
8) Kale, Ricotta & Leek Lasagna (Olive Magazine)
Kale, Ricotta & Leek Lasagna
9) Spaghetti with Heirloom Tomatoes & Burrata (Plated.com)
Spaghetti with Heirloom Tomatoes & Burrata
10) Aubergine & Tofu Curry (Delicious Magazine)
Aubergine & Tofu Curry
11) Poached Eggs with Potato Rosti (My Food Book)
Poached Eggs with Potato Rosti
12) Vegan BBQ Tofu Burger (Vegan Miam)
Vegan BBQ Tofu Burger
13) Vegan Lentil Loaf (Yummy Mummy Kitchen)
Vegan Lentil Loaf
14) Healthy Spring Greens Pizza (Lively Table)
Healthy Spring Greens Pizza
15) Vegetarian Paella (BBC Good Food)