Are you looking for a fast and refreshing summer dessert? Then you should definitely try out my blueberry frozen yogurt: a quick and easy frozen treat! Or just add whatever frozen fruit you want to it.
You don’t need an ice cream maker to make this blueberry frozen yogurt.
Just a good and powerful blender, that is all you need. Make sure that the blueberries and yogurt are ice cold.
This gives the best result.
You will be surprised how quickly this dessert comes together!
Blueberry Frozen Yogurt without Ice Cream Maker
This is a perfect recipe to make in advance.
Just remember to take it out of the freezer in time. Or you can serve it immediately while it is still a little smooth and soft. That is absolutely up to you.
I don’t have to tell you that you can also add other frozen fruits such as mango, strawberries, cherries…
Whatever frozen fruits you can find really.
Do you love making ice cream at home?
Then you should also take a look at my ice cream recipe collection!
Easy No Churn Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe
Looking for a fast summer dessert? Then try out my blueberry frozen yogurt: a quick and easy frozen treat! Or add whatever frozen fruit you want!
- 6 oz frozen blueberries (170 g)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 to 3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
Place the yogurt in the freezer for 10 minutes. It should be ice cold for the best result. In the meantime pour the frozen blueberries in a blender. Let them sit and thaw there also for about 10 minutes. You can keep some berries aside for garnish if you like!
After that blend the somewhat thawed blueberries in a coarse crumble and then add the ice cold yogurt from the freezer.
- Pulse quickly into a smooth mixture. Then add the lemon juice and maple syrup (or honey).
- Blend again. Check the taste and add extra lemon juice or honey to taste if necessary. It should be thick and creamy but not runny. You can always place it back in the freezer for a couple of minutes if you're not happy with the consistency.
- Then scoop the frozen blueberry yogurt into bowls or glasses. Garnish with the extra blueberries if you kept some aside in the beginning. Serve cold.