1) Clean the mushrooms with a soft brush and trim them. Then slice the mushrooms into bite-size bits depending on how large they are and add them to a large mixing bowl.
2) Shred the fresh parsley and mint roughly and then add this to the mushrooms in the bowl.
3) Stir and sprinkle with the olive oil and the lemon juice. Season with a pinch of garlic powder, pepper and salt.
4) Stir the mushroom salad well. Put it in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate. Then sprinkle with the salted pumpkin seeds and pine nuts.
5) Give the salad a good stir. Then check the seasoning and add extra pepper, salt, garlic powder, olive oil or lemon juice to taste if necessary. Transfer the mushroom salad to a clean serving bowl or dish and sprinkle with the shaved parmesan cheese. Serve.