1. Place the MultiBlade in the bowl. Add the peeled ginger and the shallot. Then close the lid and press Pulse for 10 seconds. Open and scrape down the sides of the bowl.
2. Remove the MultiBlade and add the StirAssist instead. Pour the coconut milk into the bowl and add the green curry paste, the dried kaffir leaves (optional), the sugar, fish sauce and the fish bouillon.
3. Close the lid and select STEW 11. Press Start, Step 1 shows and then press Start again to activate the program. After that, add the fish and seafood to the hot coconut curry.
4. Adjust the timer of Step 2 from 15 minutes to 5 minutes. Press Start again. Once that is finished, set the time of the keep warm mode at 10 minutes and add the frozen peas and green beans.
5. Press Quick Stir for 3 seconds and close the lid. Let the vegetables warm through. Divide the seafood and fish over deep plates and drizzle with the green curry sauce. Serve hot.