1. Add the mince to a bowl and season with a pinch of pepper and salt. Then knead the mince and roll it into small balls. I made 12 meatballs.
2. Place them in the fridge until needed later. Add the chopped onion, garlic, bay leaf and olive oil to a large pan.
3. Place the pan over medium heat until the oil is hot. Cook the onion for 4 minutes. Then add the chopped celery and potato.
4. Stir and cook the celery and potato for 4 minutes. Then add the warm chicken soup and season with a pinch of pepper.
5. Stir and cover the pan. Cook the vegetables for 20 minutes. Then mix or blend the soup until smooth.
6. Then take the pan off the heat and pour the soup through a fine sieve over another large pan.
7. Stir the remaining pulp in the sieve and press it well until there's no liquid coming out of it anymore. Discard the pulp. Prep the flat leaf parsley: discard the tougher stems and keep the leaves and softer stem. Add these to the soup.
8. Mix the soup well again until you get a bright green soup.
9. Then place it back over medium heat until the soup simmers gently. Check the seasoning and add extra pepper or salt. Then add the meatballs.
10. Cover the pan again and gently boil the meatballs in the parsley soup for 6 minutes. Scoop the parsley soup into bowls and serve.