Do you know how to cook frog legs? This ingredient might be controversial but also highly delicious! Here's my favorite frog legs recipe with garlic butter...
1. Let the frog legs soak in the milk in the fridge for an hour (optional).
2. Rinse the legs and pat them dry with kitchen paper.
3. Add the olive oil and half of the garlic butter to a large wok or frying pan. Place it over high heat until the butter starts to foam. Don't let it burn.
4. Add the frog legs to the pan. Pan fry them for about 10 minutes until they are golden brown on both sides. Turn the over regularly.
5. Add the rest of the garlic butter right in the end together with the freshly chopped parsley. Season with a pinch of pepper and salt to taste.
6. Divide the frog legs over plates. Serve with grilled bread and a green salad.