Zucchini noodle soup with miso and bacon, I love zoodles!
1. Attach the zucchini onto the vegetable skewer of your spiralizer. Trim it if it’s too large in length. Place a large bowl underneath it.
2. Select the medium spiral blade and attach it to the spiralizer.
3. Set the speed to 4. Place the bowl of zucchini noodles aside until needed later on in the recipe.
4. Add the water, miso paste, soy sauce, sesame oil and smoked bacon strips to the bowl of the Cook Processor fitted with the StirAssist. Close the bowl.
5. Select BOIL P1 and press Start to activate the program.
6. Once the program is finished, press cancel to exit the keep warm mode.
7. Add the zucchini noodles.
8. Close the bowl and press Quick Stir for 10 seconds. Then let the zucchini noodles rest in the hot miso soup for 5 minutes.
9. Check the seasoning of the soup and add extra salt to taste if necessary.
10. Scoop the zucchini noodles into bowls, place the bacon on top and drizzle with the remaining miso soup. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, extra toasted sesame oil and serve.