Make these chestnut buckwheat cupcakes in your stand mixer!
1) Add the chestnut puree, cream, brown sugar and soft butter to the bowl of the stand mixer. Also add the seeds of the vanilla bean, the buckwheat flour, baking powder, egg and a pinch of salt and ground cinnamon.
2) Then attach the wire whip and lower the mixer head.
3) Set the speed to 3 and mix the ingredients for 4 minutes.
4) You should end up with a thick and sticky brownish almost grey colored cake batter.
5) Line a muffin tin with 4 paper cupcake casings and then divide the cake batter evenly over them.
6) Bake the chestnut cupcakes in a preheated oven at 356°C (180°C) for about 30 minutes until they have risen beautifully. Then take them out of the hot oven and let them cool down fully in the muffin tin.
7) You can prepare your favorite frosting in the meantime. Cream cheese, Nutella, cocoa powder... Whatever combination you like for your chestnut buckwheat cupcakes! Pipe the frosting on top of the cupcakes only when they are fully cooled or the frosting will melt. Serve.