Let me show you how to make a spicy green bean pickle at home. Perfect as a garnish for cold cuts and cheese!
1) Clean and trim the green beans. Rinse them under cold running tap water and drain.
2) In the meantime pour the white wine vinegar and water in a large saucepan.
3) Add the curry powder, the bay leaves, the clove (optional) and the chili sauce.
4) Bring all this to a boil over high heat. While the water is cooking slice the drained green beans into small bits.
5) Once the water is boiling add the sliced green beans.
6) Cook the green beans for 3 minute and take the saucepan off the heat. Scoop the green beans and bay leaves into a sterilized jar.
7) Add the rest of the spicy vinegar water until the green beans are fully submerged.
8) Don't close the lid until the pickled green beans have cooled down fully. Store the jar in the fridge for up to one month.