Stir fried spicy Szechuan noodles? Yes please!
1) Check the instructions on the package of the rice noodle to know how to prepare them. After that, pour the vegetable oil a wok and add the grated ginger and sliced garlic. Place the wok over medium-high heat.
2) Stir fry the ginger and garlic for a minute and then add the red chili and miso paste (or bean paste, or a substitute I mentioned in my introduction text above).
3) Quickly stir fry the ingredients for another minute and then add the ground meat.
4) Stir fry the meat mince well for a couple of minutes until cooked through. Break up any large meat lumps. When the mixture is too coarse, I sometimes pour the mince in a blender, pulse quickly and add it back to the pan. Don’t make the mince too fine though. Then add the beef stock, the bowl sugar, the fish sauce and the soy sauce to the meat mince.
5) Bring the ingredients to a good boil. Then add the soaked rice noodles and freshly chopped spring onion.