My green tea panna cotta with premium Uji matcha from 1Tmatcha is a total show stopper: creamy, zesty, flavorful, light, umami, melts in your mouth!
1) Combine the cream and milk in a small saucepan. Place it for about 6 minutes over medium-low heat until simmering.
2) Stir regularly. In the meantime soak the sheet of gelatin in cold water for a few minutes. If you're using granulated gelatin, then skip this step! The gelatin will become soft after 3 minutes.
3) Remove the warm cream and milk mixture from the heat.
4) Add 3 tbsp of the warm cream mixture to a small cup and quickly stir in the 1Tmatcha green tea.
5) Then return the matcha mixture back to the pan. Also add the sifted sugar.
6) Stir well to avoid any lumps. Also add the soaked gelatin (or granulated gelatin) and yogurt.
7) Stir the cream well. Now pour the warm panna cotta into lightly oiled glasses or ramekins.
8) Chill the panna cotta for at least 8 hours (preferably overnight) in the fridge until set fully. Serve the panna cotta in its ramekin or flip it over on a plate.
9) Finish with a light sprinkle of sifted 1Tmatcha green tea.