Looking for a quick and easy noodle recipe? Try this savory flat bean stirfry with udon noodles and a silky soft and smooth miso butter sauce!
1) Rinse the flat green beans and pat them dry with some kitchen paper. Then slice them up. Also clean the mushrooms and slice them up.
2) Pour the vegetable oil in a large non-stick pan and place it over medium high heat until hot. Then add the sliced flat beans.
3) Stir and cook them for about 5 minutes. Then add the mushrooms to the pan.
4) Then add the udon noodles, butter and miso paste to the pan. Stir and toss the vegetables and noodles until the butter has melted fully.
5) Also add 2 drops of sesame oil, not more or it will kill all the other flavors in this stir fry.
6) Stir the beans and noodles well again and then check the seasoning. Add extra salt to taste if necessary. Then transfer the noodle and bean stirfry to clean plates. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.