1) Add the butter to a medium non-stick frying pan and place it over medium-high heat until it has melted. Then add the chicken breasts to the pan. Season with a pinch of pepper, nutmeg and salt.
2) Turn the heat lower and brown the chicken breast for a couple of minutes. Then flip the chicken over and brown it on the other side. Turn the heat lower again and put a lid on the pan.
3) Let the chicken cook for another 6 to 10 minutes or until the breasts are cooked through. Then remove the chicken from the pan and transfer it to a clean plate. Cover with a sheet of tinfoil.
4) Don’t wipe the pan clean. Pour in the white wine and the cream. Bring it to a light simmer. Peel and dice the reblochon cheese into little bits. Add the cheese to the warm cream.
5) Stir well. Season with a pinch of pepper, nutmeg and salt. Then put a lid on the pan and let the cheese melt in the cream for 5 to 6 minutes. The sauce should be very creamy in the end.
6) Check the seasoning of the cheese sauce and add extra pepper, nutmeg or salt to taste if necessary. Then take the pan off the heat.
7) Place the cooked and browned chicken breasts onto deep plates. Drizzle with the reblochon cheese sauce. Serve immediately.