1. Peel and chop the garlic cloves and the yellow onion. Then add both the onion and garlic together with a good splash of olive oil and the fresh rosemary sprig to a high and large pan. Place this over medium heat until hot.
2. Gently fry the onion and garlic for about 2 minutes in the hot oil. Then add the finely diced carrot and celery.
3. Stir well and cook the vegetables for another 2 minutes until a little soft. Then pour in the can of chopped tomatoes.
4. Stir the ingredients well. Then add the warm vegetable or chicken stock as well. Season with a good dash of pepper and salt.
5. Stir the tomato soup well and bring it to a gentle boil. Cook the soup for another 5 minutes. Then turn the heat higher and add the stuffed tortellini pasta once the tomato soup is boiling well.
6. Cook the stuffed tortellini pasta in the hot tomato soup (read the instructions on the package to find out for how long the tortellini has to cook) until tender. Remove the tomato soup from the heat. Then check the seasoning and add extra pepper or salt to taste if necessary. Scoop the tomato tortellini soup into large bowls, sprinkle generously with the grated parmesan cheese and serve piping hot.