Here's a cute little appetizer bite for you to try out: my super simple classic deviled eggs!
1) Place a large pan of water over high heat until boiling. Then turn the heat down a little and carefully lower the eggs in the hot water.
2) Boil the eggs for 10 minutes. Then drain them and rinse under cold running tap water. Let the eggs cool down at room temperature.
3) Now peel and rinse them again. Slice the eggs in half.
4) Then carefully remove the egg yolks using a teaspoon. Transfer the yolks to a mixing bowl. Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice (or vinegar) and mustard. Season with a little pepper and salt to taste.
5) Mix and mash up the yolks well until you get a creamy puree.
6) Then check the seasoning and add a little more pepper or salt if necessary.
7) Fill the cooked eggs whites evenly with the yolk mixture. Sprinkle with the smoked paprika and serve cold.