Who doesn’t love a good coleslaw!
1) Rinse the cabbage and pat it dry with some kitchen paper. Then place it on a clean chopping board. With a long and sharp knife shave off thin slivers of cabbage.
2) You can also do this with a mandolin slicer if you have one. Then transfer the shaved red and green cabbage to a large mixing bowl.
3) Peel the carrot and grate it. Add this to the cabbage as well. Also add the chopped herbs, the yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard and sugar (optional).
4) Stir well. Then season the coleslaw with a pinch of pepper, salt and garlic powder.
5) Stir the slaw well again. Then check the seasoning and add extra pepper, salt, garlic powder, mustard or sugar (optional) to taste if necessary.
6) Give the coleslaw a last good stir and put it in the fridge for 20 minutes. Serve cold.