Who doesn’t love a good coleslaw!
1) Slice the cabbage into thiner chunks: they have to be thin enough to go through the food pusher of your KitchenAid slicer and shredder attachment.
2) Let’s move on to the Cook Processor: attach the transparent Food Processor work bowl and then remove the cover.
3) Carefully place the grater disc in the work bowl, make sure that the 4 mm shredding side is up. Then close the cover, make sure it is locked into place.
4) Turn on the Cook Processor. Press Time and turn the dial to set the time: select 10 minutes. Select Speed 6. Then press Start.
5) Fit the food pusher into to feed tube of the bowl cover. Insert the peeled carrot into the feed tube. Use the food pusher if necessary, don’t use your fingers!
6) Once the carrot is grated, press Start to pause. Open the transparent lid and remove the grater disc.
7) Take the manual adjustable slicing disc and then adjust the slicing thickness by holding the drive adapter in one hand and turning the adjustment collar. Select the second thickness starting from zero.
8) Place the drive adapter and slicing disc in the work bowl. Then close the cover, make sure it is locked into place. Insert the cabbage into the feed tube.
9) Once all the ingredients are chopped, then press Exit and turn the Cook Processor off. Open the transparent lid and remove the slicing disc.
10) Add the fresh herbs, mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, sugar (optional) and a dash of pepper, salt and garlic powder to taste.
11) Stir the coleslaw well. Then check the seasoning and add extra pepper, salt, garlic powder, mustard or sugar (optional) to taste if necessary.
12) Give the coleslaw a last good stir and put it in the fridge for 20 minutes. Serve cold.