1. If you are preparing this beetroot carpaccio with raw fresh beetroots: bring a large pan of water to a boil. Add the caster sugar to the boiling water.
2. Cut off the stems and leaves of the beetroots right above the skin. Don't peel them or they will loose their red color while boiling.
3. Add the beetroots to the boiling water and cook them for 1 hour or until they are tender (depends on how large they are).
4. Drain the cooked beetroots and let them cool at room temperature. Then carefully peel them. Slice the freshly cooked or the store bought precooked beetroots finely using a sharp knife or a mandolin slicer. Arrange the thin beetroot slices like a carpaccio on a cold plate.
5. Combine the freshly chopped tarragon, the olive oil and the red wine vinegar in a cup. Season with a pinch of pepper and salt. Sprinkle the beetroot carpaccio with the tarragon dressing. Place some corn salad on top and garnish with the crumbled feta cheese and the sesame seeds.