What a fluffy tea cake do we have here: this kiwifruit cake with pandan and grated coconut is so delicious!
1) Add the soft butter and sugar to the mixing bowl of your stand mixer.
2) Lower the mixer head and set speed 4 for for minutes until soft and creamy. Then add the eggs.
3) At the same speed whisk the butter, sugar and eggs well for 2 minutes until very creamy and pale.
4) Then add the mashed kiwifruits to the egg mixture. Season with a pinch of salt and add the drops of pandan extract (or vanilla extract) and the lemon juice.
5) At the same speed whisk the ingredients for a minute.
6) Then add the flour and grated coconut.
7) Whisk for another 3 minutes until you end up with a thick batter. Once well combined, let the batter rest for 10 minutes.
8) Then butter or oil a cake tin and spoon the cake batter into it.
9) Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 350°F (180°C) for 35 to 40 minutes. The cake should have set in the center. Then remove the cake from the hot oven and let it cool in its tin. Slice the cake up and serve lukewarm.