A classic Savoyard fondue recipe with 3 cheeses, white wine and garlic!
1) Slice the garlic in half and rub the sides of a large saucepan with it. Then get rid of the garlic.
2) Pour the dry white wine in the pan and place it over medium heat until boiling. Season with a pinch of pepper and nutmeg.
3) Once boiling, turn the heat lower and add a handful of the grated cheese mixture to it. Stir well using a wooden spoon and let the cheese melt. Don’t let the cheese boil, keep it to a light simmer.
4) Then gradually add more handfuls of the grated cheese. Keep stirring well. The cheese sauce should become thicker but it should still be runny enough.
5) Once all the cheese is melted, take the pan off the heat and pour the melted cheese sauce in a warm fondue bowl over a large flame. Dip the diced bread in the melted cheese and enjoy!