1. Pour the vegetable oil in a large wok or large non-stick pan and place it over high heat until hot, then add the curry paste.
2. Stir fry the curry paste for about 2 minutes. Then turn the heat lower to medium. Pour in the coconut milk.
3. Then add the grated ginger, chopped shallot, the sugar, fish sauce, kaffir lime leaves (optional) and the fish bouillon cube.
4. Stir well and let the coconut cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Then add the fish and seafood to the hot green curry.
5. Turn the heat lower again and simmer the seafood and fish for 3 minutes. Then add the frozen peas and green beans.
6. Cook the curry for another 3 to 4 minutes. Then check the seasoning and add extra fish sauce or sugar to taste if necessary. Divide the seafood and fish over deep plates and drizzle with the green curry sauce. Serve hot.