Crunchy chopped prawn salad with Thai flavors!
1) Make the marinade first: in a small cup combine the water, olive oil, chopped green chili, mashed garlic, soy sauce, fish sauce, palm sugar and lime juice.
2) Stir well. Then set the marinade aside until later.
3) Slice or shave the cabbage very thinly. Peel and slice the carrots. Chop the green beans and celery into small bits.
4) Add the vegetables and peanuts to a large mixing bowl and stir.
5) Then add the chopped mint and cilantro, the prawns and the marinade.
6) Stir the salad well and check the seasoning. Add extra lime juice or fish sauce to taste if necessary.
7) Put the chopped prawn salad in the fridge for 10 minutes until chilled. Then give it one last stir and scoop it onto plates.