This crunchy fresh Thai chopped prawn salad is a delicious summer salad!
1) Combine the water, olive oil, green chili, mashed garlic, soy sauce, fish sauce, palm sugar and lime juice. Stir and then put the marinade aside until later.
2) Slice the cabbage into thick chunks that fit into the large feed tube. Attach the transparent Food Processor work bowl to the Cook Processor. Remove the cover.
3) Adjust the slicing thickness of the manual adjustable slicing disc by holding the drive adapter in one hand and turning the adjustment collar. Select thickness #3.
4) Then place the slicing disc in the bowl. Close the cover, make sure it's locked into place. Turn on the Cook Processor. Set Speed 6.
5) Then insert the cabbage and carrots into the feed tube. Use the food pusher if necessary, don’t use your fingers!
6) Fit the food pusher into the feed tube and then add the green beans, celery and peanuts.
7) Turn off the Cook Processor and remove the lid. Stir the salad. Add the chopped mint and cilantro, prawns and marinade.
8) Stir and then check the seasoning. Add extra lime juice or fish sauce to taste. Put the chopped prawn salad in the fridge for 10 minutes until chilled. Stir and scoop it onto plates.