Thai larb moo: spicy cooked pork mince!
1) In a small cup combine the fish sauce, lime juice, garlic powder, the sugar and the chili sauce. Stir into a marinade and then put it in the fridge to chill until needed later.
2) In the meantime pour the chicken stock in a wok and place it over high heat until boiling. Then add the pork mince.
3) Stir fry the pork mince quickly and break up any large lumps. Cook it for about 4 to 5 minutes until it is browned a little. Keep stirring and don’t let the chicken mince burn. Once cooked, take the wok off the heat. Scoop the mince into a large bowl and let it cool down fully in the fridge.
4) Then drizzle with the lime juice marinade. Also add the chopped onion, chopped green beans and the fresh cilantro and mint.
5) Stir the pork salad well and put it back in the fridge for 5 minutes. Then stir the salad again and check the seasoning. Add extra lime juice, fish sauce or hot chili sauce to taste if necessary. Put the pork mince salad back in the fridge for 30 minutes. Then give the salad one last stir. Serve cold.