The best easy peanut butter cookies you'll ever make...
1) Add all the ingredients to the bowl of the Stand Mixer Mini. Attach the flat beater and lower the mixer head. Set speed 2 and knead the ingredients for 2 minutes.
2) Scrape the sides of the mixing bowl down. Set speed 2 and knead the cookie dough for another 4 minutes.
3) Tilt the mixer head up and remove the flat beater. Scrape the sides of the mixing bowl down again and remove the mixing bowl. Let the cookie dough rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4) Then divide the dough into 18 even portions and roll them into little smooth balls. Place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper and place the dough balls in the fridge for another 30 minutes.
5) Press the dough balls down with a fork making the traditional cross imprints. Bake the peanut cookies (you can bake the cookies in batches if necessary) in a preheated oven at 356°F (180°C) for 20 minutes. Carefully remove the baked cookies from the hot oven. They will still be a little soft to the touch but they will set once the cookies cool down. Bake another batch of cookies.