Like stuffed peppers? Then check out this stuffed pepper with rice!
1) Cut off the tops of the bell peppers. You can keep them aside to use as a lid for the peppers if you like or dice up the lids to add to the rice stuffing. Clean the bell peppers up on the inside and remove any seeds and whitish stuff that is in it.
2) Add the cold cooked rice to a large mixing bowl and add the black beans, the peas, the ground cumin and the freshly chopped cilantro. Season with a pinch of pepper and salt.
3) Stuff the peppers with the rice cooked mixture and put the peppers in a baking dish. Put the dish in a preheated oven at 356°F (180C°) and cover with a piece of tinfoil.
4) Bake the stuffed peppers for 25 to 30 minutes until the bell peppers are cooked though and soft
5) Here are two ways to serve the eggs: or you can break a quail egg on top of the warm rice stuffed peppers and bake them for another couple of minutes in the hot oven. Or you can fry the quail eggs separately in a small frying pan and place the eggs on top of the peppers when plating them up.
6) Remove the stuffed peppers from the hot oven and serve.