1) Clean the red bell pepper, remove the seeds and then dice it very finely. Add it to a large mixing bowl together with the drained black beans.
2) Peel the red onion and chop it up finely. Clean the green bell pepper, then remove the seeds and dice it up as well. Add this together with the chopped red onion to the bell pepper and beans in the mixing bowl.
3) Then add the drained corn and the garlic. Sprinkle with half of the lime or lemon juice.
4) Stir the salad well. Add the olive oil. Chop the fresh cilantro finely and add it as well. Season with a little salt.
5) Add the hot chili sauce.
6) Stir the salad well. Then check the seasoning and add extra hot chili sauce, salt or lime juice to taste if necessary. Let the bean salad chill and rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes until dinner time. Stir the salad a couple of times while it is resting. Check the seasoning once more right before serving. Serve cold.