A quick and easy lunch: you will love this smoked salmon salad with kiwifruit, avocado, watercress and boiled eggs!
1. Gently rinse the watercress or arugula (or whatever salad or lettuce you are using) under cold running tap water. Transfer it to a large sieve or colander, shake it well and let it drain for 2 minutes. Then pour the watercress in a medium mixing bowl and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the lemon juice. Season with a pinch of pepper, garlic powder and salt.
2. Toss the watercress salad well and put it in the fridge for now. Then slice the avocado in half and peel it carefully. Discard the skins and the seed in the middle. Slice the avocado meat up into thick slivers.
3. Peel the kiwifruit and slice it up as well.
4. Peel the hard-boiled egg and then slice it into 4 bits.
5. Divide the slices of smoked salmon over 2 plates. Top with the seasoned watercress salad. Garnish with the sliced egg, kiwifruit, avocado, sesame seeds and caper berries. Thehn finish with a drizzle of extra olive oil and a pinch of salt. Serve with grilled bread.