1. Add the tomato paste, the strong mustard and the brown sugar to a medium saucepan.
2. Stir and then add the worcester sauce and the white wine vinegar.
3. Stir again and then add the onion powder, the garlic powder and the ground cinnamon. Season with a little pinch of pepper and salt.
4. Stir and pour in the boiling water.
5. Stir the tomato paste well and put a lid on the pan. Then place it over medium heat until boiling gently and simmer the ketchup for 30 minutes until it has thickened nicely.
6. Check the seasoning and add extra pepper, salt, mustard, white wine vinegar or brown sugar to taste if necessary. Then take the pan off the heat and let the ketchup cool down fully. Then pour it in a clean jar or a rinsed ketchup bottle. Store the ketchup in the fridge for 1 week.