It is ratatouille pasta for dinner tonight!
1) Slice the vegetables into thick strips because they have to be thin enough to go through the food pusher.
2) Let’s move on to the Cook Processor: attach the transparent Food Processor work bowl and then remove the cover.
3) Take the manual adjustable slicing disc and adjust the slicing thickness by holding the drive adapter in one hand and then turning the adjustment collar until you reach the widest thickness.
4) Carefully place the slicing disc in the work bowl. Close the cover, make sure it is locked into place.
5) Then turn on the Cook Processor. Set the Speed to 6.
6) Fit the food pusher into to feed tube of the bowl cover. Then add the zucchini, eggplant, bell pepper, onion and garlic to the feed tube. Use the food pusher if necessary, don’t use your fingers!
7) Once the ingredients are chopped, turn the Cook Processor off. Carefully remove the transparent lid. Then stir the chopped vegetables.
8) Remove the food processor bowl and replace it by the Cook Processor bowl. Add the StirAssist and attach the lid. Add the olive oil, bay leaves, rosemary, canned chopped tomatoes, tomato paste and chopped vegetables. Then season with pepper and salt.
9) Close the bowl and select STEW P2. Then press Start to activate the program. In the end, press cancel to exit the keep warm mode.
10) Stir in the capers and brine. Check the seasoning and add extra pepper or salt to taste. Serve with al dente pasta.