1) Attach the carrots onto the vegetable skewer of your spiralizer. Trim the carrot if it is too large. Place a large bowl underneath it.
2) Select the medium spiral blade and attach it to the spiralizer.
3) Set the speed to 4. Once the first carrot is cut, turn off the speed and remove what’s left of the carrot. Attach another carrot and start again.
4) Add the butter, bay leaf and the carrot noodles to the bowl of the Cook Processor fitted with the StirAssist. Close the bowl.
5) Select BOIL P2 and press Start to activate Step 1.
6) Pour in the chicken stock and add the pulled chicken as well. Season with pepper, a pinch of garlic powder and salt.
7) Add the heavy cream. Close the bowl and press Start to activate Step 2.
8) Once the program is finished, press cancel to exit the keep warm mode. Add the thawed peas and close the bowl. Let the peas thaw in the hot soup.
9) Check the seasoning and add extra pepper or salt to taste if necessary.
10) Take the pan off the heat and scoop the soup into bowls.