1. Slice the zucchini in half lengthwise. Then remove the softer inside of the zucchini using a teaspoon.
2. Pour the olive oil in a small frying pan and add the tomato paste.
3. Place the pan over high heat until the oil is hot. Once the paste starts sizzling, add 3 tablespoons of water.
4. Stir well and let the tomato paste reduce. Then take the pan off the heat and add the black beans, bell pepper, tomato, sweet corn and cooked rice.
5. Stir well and then season with a pinch of the garlic powder, ground cumin, garam masala, chili powder and a pinch of salt. Also add the freshly chopped cilantro as well.
6. Stir this colorful mixture well again and then check the seasoning. Add extra spices to taste. Fill the zucchini with this mixture and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
7. Place the zucchini on a baking tray and cover with tinfoil. Bake the zucchini in a preheated oven at 400°F (200°C) for 20 minutes. Then remove the tinfoil and grill the zucchini for 5 more minutes until the cheese has nicely melted. Remove the zucchini from the hot oven and serve.