Leftover lamb roast and soy sauce? The perfect match for my lukewarm shredded lamb salad with delicious Japanese soba noodles!
1) Shred the lamb up finely and add it to a medium mixing bowl together with a tablespoon of soy sauce, a tablespoon of water, a pinch of garlic powder and half of the sesame seeds.
2) Stir well and then put the lamb aside (at room temperature) to marinate.
3) Prepare the soba noodles. Check the package instructions to see how. Once cooked, drain the noodles and then refresh them under cold running tap water. Let the noodles drain once more.
4) In a large non-stick frying pan or wok add the vegetable oil and the grated carrots and a pinch of garlic powder.
5) Place the pan or wok over medium-high heat until the oil is hot. Quickly stir fry the carrots in the warm oil for 3 minutes. Then remove the pan from the heat again and add the soba noodles and remaining sesame seeds.
6) Stir well and add the rest of the soy sauce, a pinch of pepper, the freshly chopped herbs and the green beans.
7) Stir well again. Then check the seasoning and add extra pepper or soy sauce to taste if necessary. Divide the soba noodle salad between, plates and top with the marinated shredded lamb.