Ditch that bottled teriyaki sauce and make your own from scratch!
1) Pour the vegetable oil in a large non-stick pan and place it over medium-high heat until hot. Then add the meatballs.
2) Pan fry the meatballs for about 10 to 12 minutes until nicely browned on all sides and cooked through.
3) Then remove the cooked meatballs from the pan and place them on a clean plate. Cover with a piece of tinfoil to keep them warm. Add the tomato ketchup and garlic paste to the same pan you baked the meatballs in (don’t wipe it clean).
4) Stir and bring the garlic to a little sizzle. Then add the soy sauce, worcester sauce and oyster sauce.
5) Stir again and cook for a minute. Then add the warm beef stock. Bring it to a light simmer and let the teriyaki sauce reduce by almost half. Then add the cooked meatballs back to the pan.
6) Stir, cover the pan and turn the very low. Simmer the meatballs in the teriyaki sauce for another 5 minutes until they are warmed through. Then divide the meatballs over deep plates and drizzle with the teriyaki sauce. Sprinkle with the chopped chives and sesame seeds. Serve hot with boiled rice and steamed broccoli.