1) Pour the flour in the bowl of the Stand Mixer Mini. Add the cold diced butter, the egg yolk and a pinch of salt.
2) Attach the flat beater and tilt the mixer head down. Select speed 4. Knead the ingredients for 20 seconds. Then add the tablespoon of water. Knead the dough for 2 minutes.
3) Turn off the speed and tilt the mixer head up. The dough should be well combined and smooth. Add extra flour or a drop of water if necessary and knead the dough again for 10 seconds.
4) Remove the flat beater. Transfer the dough onto a clean surface and knead it using your hands for another 30 seconds. Add a sprinkle of extra flour if necessary. Shape the dough into a ball.
5) Wrap it up into cling film. Let the wrapped dough rest at room temperature for 30 minutes. You can also store it in the fridge overnight and use it the day after. Or freeze the dough for later use.