1) Fill a large saucepan with water, then add a little dash of salt and place the pan over high heat. Bring it to a rolling boil. In the meantime trim and clean the green beans. Rinse them well. Add the beans to the hot water once it starts to boil.
2) Turn the heat lower and blanch the green beans for 2 to 3 minutes. Keep an eye on them, they should still be crunchy! Then immediately drain the green beans and refresh them under cold running tap water to stop the cooking process. Let them cool down. Pour a little olive oil in a large saucepan and then add the frozen peas.
3) Cook the peas for 3 to 4 minutes. Season with a little pepper and salt. Then add the fresh mint, shallots and cooled green beans (I chop them in half, makes it easier to stir the salad).
4) Stir again. Then add the shredded lamb roast.
5) Stir the salad well and cook for another 2 more minutes. Then take the pan off the heat and check the seasoning. Add extra pepper or salt to taste if necessary. Let the salad cool a little. Transfer it onto plates and serve lukewarm.