My shrimp salad recipe: an easy seafood salad recipe ready to be tossed together! Cooked shrimp, bread croutons and tomatoes!
1) Rub the slices of bread with the garlic cloves and lightly sprinkle with a few drops of olive oil. Toast the bread on both sides under a hot grill for about 4 minutes until they start to brown and crisp up nicely. Let the slices cool at room temperature. Then dice the grilled bread into bite-size pieces and keep it aside.
2) Chop up the cherry tomatoes and transfer them to a large salad bowl. Chop the fresh parsley and lovage leaves roughly.
3) Combine 3 tbsp of olive oil and the vinegar. Season with pepper and salt to taste.
4) Add the vinaigrette, cooked shrimps, black olives and chopped lovage and parsley to the tomatoes in the salad bowl. Toss the ingredients well.
5) Check the seasoning and add more pepper and salt to taste if necessary.
6) Chill the shrimp salad in the fridge for another 5 to 10 minutes. Then stir in the diced bread in the end right before serving. Transfer the salad onto plates and serve.