1) Combine the lamb mince, red curry paste and a tablespoon of the yogurt. Let this mix rest in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
2) Peel and cut the potatoes into bite-size pieces. Cook them in salted boiling water for 10 minutes or until almost tender and drain.
3) Grind in a pestle the grated ginger, green chili, curcuma, cumin and paprika powder into a fine paste.
4) Roast the cumin seeds in a dry and hot wok until they start to pop. Add the bay leaves and ginger paste.
5) Stir fry for 1 minute over medium heat. Stir in the rest of the yogurt and the boiled potatoes.
6) Gradually add the milk. Cook for 10 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
7) Season with a pinch of salt.
8) Stir fry the minced lamb over high heat in a separate non-stick pan for 5 minutes until cooked. Spoon the potato curry into deep plates. Top with the spicy lamb crumble.
9) Finish with the freshly chopped cilantro.