This tabbouleh recipe is a famous but most of all a yummy Mediterranean classic! Great in combination with grilled chicken or lamb.
1) Deseed the fresh tomato and dice it up finely. Add it to a large mixing bowl together with the finely chopped mint and parsley.
2) Add the cooked and cooled couscous or bulgur (optional).
3) Stir well. Add the olive oil and half of the lemon juice. Season with a pinch of pepper and salt.
4) Stir the tabbouleh well. Check the seasoning and add extre pepper, salt or lemon juice to taste if necessary.
5) Let the tabbouleh marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes. Give it one last stir and serve.