1) Separate the broccoli florets from the stems. Cut larger florets in half. Fill a large pan with water, season with a pinch of salt and place it over high heat until boiling. Then add the broccoli florets.
2) Quickly blanch the florets for 2 minutes. Then remove them using a slotted spoon. Transfer them to a sieve and rinse them under cold running tap water to stop the cooking process. Then put them in the fridge.
3) Now add the tortellini to the boiling water and cook them until tender. Strain the tortellini and also rinse them under cold running tap water. Let them drain and then put them in the fridge.
4) Place the slices of bacon on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Grill or bake the bacon until crunchy.
5) Transfer the cooled broccoli florets and tortellini to a large salad bowl. Sprinkle with pepper, salt and the onion and garlic powder. Also add the capers and olive oil. Shred the bacon up into pieces and add them to the salad.
6) Stir well. Then check the seasoning and add extra pepper or salt to taste. Sprinkle the salad with the sunflower seeds and serve.