Let's make this dougnnut dough from scratch first!
1. Add the milk, butter and yeast to the bowl of the Cook Processor fitted with the dough knife.
2. Close the lid and select Dough P1. Press Start to select Step 1 and press Start again to activate the program.
3. After that, also add the flour, sugar and beaten egg to a blender. Season with a little pinch of salt.
4. Close the lid again and press Start to activate Step 2.
5. Then check the dough after that. It should be a moist dough.
6. Close the lid and adjust the time to 2 hours (instead of 30 minutes) Then press Start to activate Step 3. This will let the dough rise for 2 hours. After that it should have doubled in volume.