Greek giouvetsi, an oven baked pasta lamb stew with orzo pasta!
1) Add the onion and garlic to the bowl of the Cook Processor fitted with the MultiBlade.
2) Close the bowl and press Pulse for 5 seconds. Then remove the MultiBlade and add the StirAssist to the bowl. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Then add the diced meat. Season with some pepper and salt.
3) Close the lid and select STEW P5. Press Start to activate Step 1. After that add the red wine, the bay leaves, cinnamon, clove and chopped tomatoes.
4) Close the bowl again. Adjust the cooking time to 1 hour (instead of 25 minutes). Then press Start to activate Step 2. Let the giouvetsi stew. Once the program is done, press cancel to exit the keep warm mode. Then check the seasoning of the meat stew because you might want to add pepper or salt. Pour in the orzo pasta. Now you can do 2 things: or give the stew a good stir and pour it all in a large baking dish.
5) Cover with tinfoil. Then bake the giouvetsi in a preheated oven at 400°F (200°C) for 45 to 60 minutes (this is the traditional way of cooking a giouvetsi). Or you can finish cooking the giouvetsi in your Cook Processor. Therefore select STEW P2 and press start.
6) The pasta will gradually absorb the liquid tomato sauce until it is tender. You should end up with a solid but moist tomato meat stew. Once the program is finished, press cancel to exit the keep warm mode. Then transfer the giouvetsi meat stew onto plates. Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve hot.