Done folding your pot stickers? Then they are ready to be cooked!
1) Pour the olive oil in a large non-stick pan and place it over medium-high heat.
2) Once the oil is hot, add the stuffed gyoza.
3) Bake the gyoza for a minute.
4) Then pour about a cup of water in the pan and put a lid on it. Turn the heat higher.
5) Cook the gyoza in the water until tender, about 3 to 4 minutes. Keep an eye on them.
6) Drain any water that is still left in the pan. Then let the gyoza bake a little longer until they are golden brown.
7) Transfer them to a plate and serve with dipping sauce.